About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Gracie's Birthday....

Today is Granddaughter Grace's 3rd birthday! In the photo above she is helping Grandpa Percy blow out his birthday candles this past April. She is getting so big, smart, and good looking just like her Grandpa. heheeee...... Her Dad is out of town on business, so we will officially celebrate it on Saturday. I'll try to post some pictures for 'ya.

Speaking of Grandpa's. On this date in 1914, my own Grandpa was born. He passed away in 1963 when I was about 8 years old. It scary to think he was my age when he died. I have many fond memories of him. He used to love to fish and have a drink now and then. When he would take me fishing with him, he would buy me candy if I promised not to tell my Grandma (Nanny) that he imbibed. Of course, I ate the candy and stooged my butt off.


We have one more family birthday coming up on Saturday.


Be Blessed.

~Percy