About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Friday, June 08, 2007

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

Today is my Mom and Dad's 54th wedding anniversary. We are having them over this evening for a informal family dinner. 54 years... can you imagine that?

I had a Doctor's appointment this morning. Got the results from my blood work last week, every thing is right on the money. Of course with the exception of the Moody Family Curse... high blood pressure. I will fight that until my last day on earth.

I will be appearing for XW-2000 tomorrow night at The Creek Indian Reservation in Atmore, AL. I will be managing my son "D.J. Pringle" and his partner Damien Lavaye against Rikishi's two twin sons "The Samoan Soldiers." Rikishi is on the card, along with Grandmaster Sexxay - Brian Christopher, and much more. It should be a lot of fun.

Have a great weekend my friends.
Be Blessed.
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com