About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Birthday wishes...

With all the buzz happening today regarding the closing of our independent organization GULF SOUTH WRESTLING I almost forgot my dear friend "Freebird" Buddy Roberts. Today is Buddy's birthday. The photo above was taken in Nashville in the early 2000's, Mick Foley, Buddy Jack and yours truly. We love 'ya Buddy!!!
Tomorrow, May 17th, is The Hebner Brother's birthday. Talking about good people. I'm so blessed to have so many great friends. Happy Birthday David and Earl!
Take care my friends.
~Percy