About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Sunday, March 11, 2007

RIP - ERNIE "The Cat" LADD

Ring Legend Ernie "The Cat" Ladd passed away during the night last evening. "The Cat" battled cancer for a number of years. Although I followed Ernie's career since I was a teenager, I first met him early on in my WWF years in the Dallas Airport. He came up behind me and I kept hearing... "Percy Pringle... Percy Pringle... Percy Pringle..." I turned around looked up and there he stood. We talked for a long time and have been friends ever since. He was a regular at our Gulf Coast Wrestlers Reunion. In fact, the photo below was taken at our Mobile Reunion in 2005. May he rest in peace in the arms of our Saving Lord. Our thoughts and prayers go our to his wonderful family.


The photo above was also taken in 2005, in Las Vegas at The Cauliflower Alley Club Reunion. I'm "hamming it up" with Ernie, and former NWA World Heavyweight Champion Jack Brisco.

Be Blessed.

~Percy