About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Update On My Brother and more...

Once again I am humbled by the kind emails and prayers for my brother. He underwent another surgery on Monday, and did as well as could be expected. He is still in intensive care, however he could be released into a regular room later today or tomorrow.

I will be appearing in Batesville, MS at The Civic Center tomorrow Friday, July 7th for All Pro Productions. Bell Time will be at 7:30 pm with doors opening at 5:00 pm for autograph sessions. The new Batesville Civic Center is located at 290 Civic Center Road, just off Highway 6 East in Batesville, Mississippi. Batesville is about an hour south of Memphis, TN. I will be managing Kamala in one match, and coming out in the main event with a team against Jerry Lawler and Brian Christopher, Jimmy Valiant will be the special referee for that match. There are a bunch of "Legends" on the card, many coming from Memphis. If you live in the area please come out and give me a shout.


Then on Sunday my GULF SOUTH WRESTLING organization will return to action here in Mobile.

Take care, my friends!

~Percy

Click for Mobile, Alabama Forecast