About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Monday, July 31, 2006

Good News Monday...

Our family received some great news today, brother Harry "Bubba" is going to get to go home tomorrow (Tuesday) after spending 37-days in the hospital. He has been waging a valiant battle with cancer and still has a long road ahead of him. Once again our family appreciates your prayers, and asks that you continue to remember him.

The photo above shows Granddaughter Grace, opening one of her gifts during her 2nd birthday party this past week. That's her Mom Beth, giving her a helping hand; and Great-Grandmother Moody looking on in the background.

WWE SMACKDOWN will be here in Mobile this Saturday, August 5th, I am anxiously anticipating spending some quality time with my friends.

God Bless.
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com