About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Sunday, February 26, 2006

RIP Don Knots... the week ahead and more...

Hello my friends,
I know many of you are aware that we lost one of the greatest comedians of all time over the weekend, Mr. Don Knots. There will certainly never be another, and we pray for the repose of his soul.

Granddaughter Grace was all bundled up on the streets of Mobile last night for the evening Mardi Gras Parade. It was her first parade, and I think Dianna and I had more fun taking her, even though there still was a bit of rain in the air. As I mentioned in yesterday's BLOG entry, the daytime parades were rained out Saturday, and rescheduled for tonight. The rain is gone, and we are looking forward to taking my parents downtown tomorrow night. Then Tuesday is THE day, MARDI GRAS DAY that is. I guess you have to experience it to really understand what it is all about.
This is also The Gulf Coast Wrestlers' Reunion week. It is our 15th gathering, and we are expecting to break all past attendance records. My Webmaster and friend Kurt "Plowboy" Nielsen arrives in Mobile Wednesday night, and well... it's gonna' be a few interesting days. Notwithstanding the fact that I am working full time now back in Funeral Service, Mardi Gras, our Reunion, GULF SOUTH WRESTLING business, being "Plowboy" Kurt's personal tour guide and entertainment director, it's gonna' be a long fun week ahead. We will keep you updated as often as possible.

God Bless!
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com