About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Thursday, February 16, 2006

A Few Busy Days Ahead...

Hello my friends,

I have several busy days ahead, and you may not get another update here until Sunday or Monday. A special shout out to my Sister, Joan Marie, who had another knee operation this week. Things look good, and she should be home this afternoon. My brother has finished his radiation and chemo therapy, and is back to work pretty much full time now. On behalf of my entire family, we thank you for remembering us in your prayers and kind emails as well.

We'll hit the streets of Mobile again tonight for another Mardi Gras parade. If you are a regular visitor here, you know how much us Mobilians love a celebration. Especially, Mardi Gras! Following the parade, it's down to our GULF SOUTH WRESTLING Training Center, where we are preparing to take our show on the road to southwest Mobile County again tomorrow night, at 7:00 pm.


Then on Saturday, February 18th, I will be in Jamaica, New York near The JFK Airport for a special signing of my newly released "Classic" action figure. You can find more information on that appearance by clicking here: K & S PROMOTIONS CLASSIC SIGNING. If you live in the area, I'd love to see 'ya!


Let's not forget that Saturday also marks the anniversary of the death of my dear friend Kerry Von Erich. Kerry passed away on February 18, 1993. It just doesn't seem possible. What a fantastic performer, father, friend, and human being. He will always be missed. May his soul and the souls of all our departed brothers and sisters rest in the palms of our Risen Savior.

Have a fine weekend, and we'll be back in a few days.

God Bless!

~Percy

www.PercyPringle.com