About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Monday, November 12, 2012

BOSTON SUPER MEGAFEST 2012 - This Weekend!

Boston Super Megafest

BOSTON SUPER MEGAFEST 2012
November 17th and 18th 

SHERATON FRAMINGHAM HOTEL
Sheraton Framingham
1657 Worcester Road
Framingham, Massachusetts 01701
 
For complete information click on this link:
 
I am honored to be appearing with ring legends Tatanka,
Jimmy "Mouth Of the South" Hart, and "Eugene".
Click on this link for scheduled wrestlers appearance dates
 
If you live in or near the Boston area,
this is one you don't want to miss!
 
See you there...
Be Blessed.
~Percy