About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Monday, October 08, 2012

HUGE WEEKEND - OCTOBER 12th, 13th, & 14th

What a weekend!
 October 12th, 13th, and 14th.
 

Friday, October 12th, 
 PRO WRESTLING SYNDICATE in Rahway, NJ
Simply click on the blue link above for all the info!


 
Saturday, October 13th,
proud to be returning to
LEGENDS OF THE RING 15
The link below will tell you everything
you need to know, and more!
 
 
Sunday, October 14th
I will be crossing the country
 and appearing at
THE NEW
 

See 'ya at ringside!
Be Blessed!
~Percy