About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Friday, June 08, 2012

NWA HOLLYWOOD - PP3 CUP - SATURDAY, JUNE 16th


That's right THE PERCY PRINGLE III cup returns to NWA HOLLYWOOD, this time for the very first taping on a Saturday, June 16th, the day before Father's Day.  What a gift for your Daddy, bring him out to see some "Old School" NWA PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING.  You can get all the information by simply clicking on this link: NWA HOLLYWOOD INFO

THE PP3 CUP is only a small part of this outstanding card.  Check the poster our below -


THE NATIONAL WRESTLING ALLIANCE
The Sport I grew up on.
See 'ya at ringside!
~Percy