About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Returning to my roots....

Many of my regular BLOG readers are aware that my first real break came in 1978 with International Championship Wrestling in Mississippi.  The company not only was my first break, but my peers Michael Hayes, Terry Gordy, Kamala, Rip Rogers, and several others also began their ring careers there at the same time.  So you can understand that I am really excited about returning to my neighboring State of Mississippi this Saturday night for my 'ol buddy, former WWE Referee Wes Adams.  If you live in the area, I would love for you to come out and see us!

The following is the promotional information POWERSLAM PRODUCTIONS provided me:

SO MUCH ACTION - WE GOTTA HAVE 2 SHOWS !!!

SATURDAY, DECEMBER 17
PIKE COUNTY LITTLE THEATRE
206 STATE ST DOWNTOWN McCOMB, MS

AFTERNOON SHOW:
DOORS OPEN 1:45 PM BELL TIME 2:30 PM
 
EVENING SHOW:
DOORS OPEN 6:45 BELL TIME 7:30 PM

THE MOST STAR STUDDED SHOW IN POWERSLAM HISTORY
 WWE Legend and manager of champions such as the Undertaker, Mankind, Vader, Kane, Rick Rude and more, as Percy Pringle III a.k.a. Paul Bearer makes his supernatural presence felt in McComb in many years, and in Powerslam Productions for the very first time ever!

Former WWE United States Champion and Impact Wrestling Superstar ORLANDO JORDAN will be appearing as well! 

Internationally featured talent, seen on WWE, MTV, and XPW LUKE HAWX returns to Powerslam Productions, and brings his students from WildKat Sports!

 Powerslam Champion Reggie Matthews defends his championship!

 The Voice of McComb-K106 radio host and Powerslam Commissioner Dave Hughes makes a statement!

 Also in Action:
Former WWE Smackdown/ECW Referee Wes Adams
Canadian Superstar Aeon Flex
Wrestling Royalty Nathan Crown
Sassy Vegas
Former Powerslam Champion "Prince of Pain" Joe Kane
 and many more!!!

 Contact us (601) 467-8182
or powerslamproductions@live.com for more info
www.youtube.com/powerslamproductions
brought to you by Lott Furniture of McComb
www.LottFurnitureMcComb.com
and the Pike County Little Theatre

See you at ringside!
Be Blessed.
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com