About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

JULY 22nd - 24th ESS PROMOTIONS

After over a year, it pleases me to announce that I will be working with Eric Simms and his ESS PROMOTIONS again, the weekend of July 22nd.  Here's the schedule if you happen to live near, or be traveling through the area.
July 22  7 pm - 9 pm
Sports Heroes and legends autograph signing
10 Giffords Lane
Staten Island NY
July 23  11 am - 1 pm
George's Cards and Collectibles autograph signing
7755 New Falls Rd.
Levittown Pa
July 23  3pm - 5 pm
The Wrestling Universe autograph session
3429 Frances Lewis Blvd.
Queens NY
July 23   630 pm
FTW Wrestling Event
Sports Arena
620 Middle Country Rd.
St. James, NY
July 24  12 pm - 2 pm
Pro Wrestling World autograph session
Merchant Square Mall
Allentown, PA

You can add me to your wrestling event, convention,
siginings, etc., by simply clicking on this link: 

Please email me with any questions,
suggestions, or concerns at:

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!

Be Blessed.
~Percy