About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Monday, May 09, 2011

LEGENDS OF THE RING - Photos


What a fantastic time I had at the LEGENDS OF THE RING 12 convention this past weekend.  It was so good seeing so many friends I haven't seen in years, notwithstanding the  standing room only lines of fans.  These photos were taken with my personal camera, I only wish I had taken more.
The photo above is yours truly visiting with Joanie "Chyna" Lauer.

With my dear old friends THE GODWINS, Lord it's been too many years.  Below they show their love to me with a country pig licking attack.

Another dear friend, Bushwacker Luke.  What fantastic people I have been blessed to know and work with during my years in the industry. 

Special thanks goes out to the folks with LEGENDS OF THE RING 12, especially Markus Balas and his wonderful family who treated me like a king.

Be Blessed.
~Percy