About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Monday, January 31, 2011

Two Years Ago Today...



The span between life and death
can be as quick and sudden
as a puff of wind
that blows out a candle.

But the candle does not suffer
after darkness comes.

It is the person
left in the dark room
who gropes and stumbles.

Thanks to our many family and friends,
I'm doing fairly good staying in the light.

But now and then, it gets dark.
And I know that darkness will continue,
until that day that I stroll over heaven with you.

I miss you my love!
~William