About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Saturday, November 06, 2010

ENGLAND - Prepare For The Father Of Destruction

For the regular visitors here, you've read me write many times before that if there was anything I missed about The WWE it was the overseas tours.  Tomorrow, that will change as I head across the big pond to Manchester, England.  It has been over 7-years since I've been on a foreign tour, and I am truly excited about this adventure. 
I have been to The UK, and Manchester for that matter, many times through the years.  I can't wait to visit with old friends and fans who have kept in contact with all this time via email.

Some have questioned me why I am not on the complete tour.  I explained early on here on my BLOG that I am currently contracted with WWE for only television and PPV events.  The Manchester extravaganza is indeed a SMACKDOWN taping that will air on Friday, November 12th.

Thank you all for your continued friendship and support, and I will update you when I return in the middle of this upcoming week.  I appreciate you all more than you may ever realize.

Be Blessed.
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com