About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY To My Son Michael


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL T.
After 31-years what a beautiful adventure we are still on together, my son. My wholehearted prayer for you is that you will always be rooted and established in love, remembering my deep and unconditional love for you and your heavenly Father’s inexhaustible love for you – and surrounded by loving family and friends who encourage and support you. I pray that you continue to dream big and become all that God has created your heart to desire.  I pray that you stay close by God’s side even when it is the road less traveled, and that you live with conviction and stand for truth at every opportunity. I pray that you are always healthy and safe and that you feel God’s protective arms around you wherever you walk. I pray that you never doubt my deep desire to be the very best dad for you, and even during those moments when I fail, may you trust God to fill in those gaps with His unfailing love. May your life be built on the wisdom of God and a discerning heart; and know that your mom will forever be the most precious guardian angel a man could have.  I know she is as just as proud of you and your two wonderful girls as I am.

Be Blessed my son.
~Dad