About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

AVAILABLE FOR BOOKINGS

Many of you that have been following me for the past several years know that I have not been available for wrestling bookings for almost 4-years.  Now that my situation has changed, notwithstanding the passing of my wife Dianna, I am currently accepting wrestling event invitations of all types.

I have been slowly getting my foot back in the door the past three-months, and things have been working quite well.  I am now ready to expand my horizons, looking for legit promoters that might find my services beneficial to their organizations.

I will entertain serious inquires only at the following email address:  Booking@PercyPringle.com

Also, more information may be obtained on my website, http://www.percypringle.com/ or more directly at this page:  http://percypringle.com/booking.html

Be Blessed My Friends,
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com