About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Friday, May 14, 2010

Tonight - Bayou La Batre, Alabama

Tonight we'll return once again to a legendary gulf coast wrestling venue, The Bayou La Batre Community Center, with a 8 pm belltime.  I will be in my son D.J.'s corner just 25-miles from our Mobile, Alabama hometown.

"Exotic" Adrian Street and Miss Linda are also on this loaded South Alabama independent card.  If you live in the area, it's one you can't afford to miss.

Tomorrow we head to the Charleston, WV area for the first time in many years.  Then next weekend I have the pleasure of returning to Los Angeles, CA where our dear friend "Plowboy" Kurt Nielsen has promised me a VIP tour of Disneyland.

Have a great weekend my friends.

Be Blessed.
~Percy