About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Thursday, April 08, 2010

WRESTLEFEST VI: SPRING SPECTACULAR ON SATURDAY 4/10


Your are reading this right... this Saturday (which happens to be my 56th birthday) April 10, 2010, I will be returning to the northeast for the first time in almost 4-years.  K&S is presenting Wrestlefest VI: Spring Spectacular, at the Radisson Hotel in Carteret, NJ.  Carteret is just a few miles from Newark, NJ - just across the river from New York City.

I am honored to be among some of the top legends of our industry, which includes the likes of The Great Mae Young, Khosrow Daivari, Muhammad Hassan, The Brooklyn Brawler, Harvey Wippleman, Tony Mamaluke, Deuce and Domino, Shark Boy, Bobby Jaggers, Dutch Mantel, Cowboy Scott Casey, Adrian and Linda Street.  Plus: Jim Powers, Freebird Buddy Roberts, Matt "The Original Doink the Clown" Borne, Payton Banks, Tracy Smothers, Traci Brooks, Johnny Valiant, Ox Baker, Melissa Coates, Scott Putski, Rob Terry, Jesse Neal, Dawn Marie, Marty Jannetty, Charlie Haas, Al Perez, Jesse Barr, Jimmy Snuka, Hernandez, Sylvain Grenier, and more names to be announced.

Make your plans now if you live in the area.  I'd love to see you, be sure to tell me you read about it here on my website BLOG or my TWITTER.

You can find all of the information by simply clicking on this link:
K & S WRESTLEFEST VI - SPRING SPECTACULAR


Be Blessed.
~Percy
http://www.percypringle.com/