About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Friday, February 26, 2010

LEGENDSMANIA - March 12th & 13th... Atlanta, GA

BREAKING NEWS...
Considering the recent changes that I talked about yesterday, for the first time in over 3 1/2 years I will be appearing at a major wrestling event.
I will be at The LEGENDSMANIA event at the Atlanta, GA Airport Sheraton Gateway Hotel on March 12th and 13th. You can find complete information by clicking on this link: http://www.legendsmania.com/

I am honored to alongside legends such as: The Rock and Roll Express - Robert Gibson & Ricky Morton; Demolition - Barry Darsow & Bill Eadie; The Midnight Express - Bobby Eaton & Dennis Condrey with my dear friend Jim Cornette; Ivan & Nikita Koloff; Greg Gagne & Jim Brunzell; Ivan Putski & Tito Santana; Tommy Rich; Mr. Hughes; Johnny Valiant and so many more.

I think I am as excited about this as so many of the fans that have already purchased their tickets. I can't wait! I will have more info for you right here as the dates draw nearer.

Be Blessed.
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com