About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Blue Christmas...

No matter how hard I am trying, and notwithstanding the wonderful support of my family and friends, it's the beginning of a long and trying week for me without Dianna. Tuesday (12/22) would have been, or still is in my book, our 31st wedding anniversary. And... it's hard to remember a Christmas that she wasn't here with me. I know she's here in spirit... but it's a blue season for me.



Be Blessed, and thanks for your kind thoughts and prayers.
~Percy
www.percypringle.com