About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Saturday, May 30, 2009

A Good Weekend To You My Friends


Grand-daughter Grace finished the school season this week, and got a trophy from her soccer team. She is proud as a peacock, but not as proud as her Grandpa is of her. Gracie will turn 5 years old in July.

Lightening played havoc with my business last weekend, from which I still have not fully recovered. It's been a long week.

So far it's a beautiful Saturday morning here on the Gulf of Mexico. Doing a lot of work around the house. I have an appointment to get my hair cut at noon, something that is way over due.

A friend sent me a link to an old clip from Florida in 1985. Here's the link, I think you will enjoy it.
CWF 1985 - The Pringle Dynasty

Be Blessed.
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com