About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Monday, December 22, 2008

THIRTY YEARS AGO TODAY


A picture's worth a thousand words but you can't see what those shades of gray keep covered, you should've seen it in color.

This one is my favorite one. This is me and grandma in the Christmas sun all dressed up the day we said our vows. You can't tell it here but it was warm that December and that rose was red and her eyes were blue and just look at that smile I was so proud. Thats the story of our life right there in black and white.

And if it looks like we were scared to death like a couple of kids just trying to save each other, you should've seen it in color.

A pictures worth a thousand words but you can't see what those shades of gray keep covered, you should have seen it in color.



HAPPY 30th ANNIVERSARY DIANNA !
We saw it in color...
Be Blessed.
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com