About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Remembering Brother Bubba

It's 4:30 am, on Tuesday, October 28, 2008. Two years ago at this very moment Our Dear Lord took my little brother Harry Webster Moody III "Bubba" home to be with him for eternity. He had a long battle with lung and brain cancer, and although a link in our family chain was broken that morning, we know the chain will be linked together again when we are all called together one day one-by-one. We miss you "Burger-relly," but we find comfort that you are not suffering anymore. Two years... I could sware it's been ten. It got down in the low 30's this morning, and my pilot light on our heater won't come on... if Bubba was here he would have it fixed in a couple of minutes.

We could have missed the pain... but we would have missed the dance.










Be Blessed...