About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Dianna...

I appreciate the emails this week, many wondering where have I been.

Last Friday night after the indy event we attended, my wife Dianna began experiencing severe pains and extreme shortness of breath. We went straight to the emergency room where she underwent immediate treatment for a heart attack. During the early morning hours it was determined that she was not having any coronary problems. However, as I type this, 6-days later, she remains in the hospital.

Her diagnosis have ranged from a heart attack, to a blood clot in her lungs, to a blood clot in her legs, to fluid around her heart, to kidney problems. The miracle of modern american medicine, huh?

Hopefully, we will know something soon. Please keep her in your prayers.

Be Blessed.
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com