About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Saturday, December 01, 2007

I survived... on to tonight... a phone call...

From my mailbox this morning, comes a photo taken last evening by a fan with a cell phone camera. It's myself, my son Daniel "D.J.", and cousin "Marvelous" Marcel Pringle right after our match in Brewton, Alabama. Even though I cost my team the victory, just the fact that I was able to walk back to the dressing room under my own power, was good enough for me. Seriously, we had a fantastic time. It was the first time, and probably the last time you will see me stepping into the ring as a "wrestler." I am proud of my achievements as a manager, but my wrestling abilities have always been questionable since day one.
This evening at 7pm, I will be in D.J.'s corner as a MANAGER (LOL) at The American Legion Post in Pensacola, Florida. The promotion is having a fine TOYS FOR TOTS special that will benefit not only the fans but the kids who are in need this holiday season. Come out and see us!

I received an interesting telephone call from WWE this week, and I will share the details with you in a day or two.

Have a great weekend and as always...

Be Blessed.
~Percy


Click for Mobile, Alabama Forecast