About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Friday, October 19, 2007

UPCOMING DATES



October 23 - 6:30pm(CT) INTERVIEW - www.inyourheadonline.com
October 27 - 8pm ALABAMA WRESTLING FEDERATION - Lucedale, MS
November 3 - 8pm ULTIMATE WRESTLING - Pensacola, FL
November 10 - 8pm DIRTY SOUTH PRO WRESTLING - Brewton, AL
November 11 - 6pm HIGH IMPACT WRESTLING - Mobile, AL
November 17 - 9pm OLD SCHOOL WRESTLING - Milton, FL
November 18 - ? pm Picayune, MS (watch for details)

If you live in these areas make plans to come out and catch some top notch independent professional wrestling. Jake "The Snake" Roberts is on the card in Mobile on November 11th.

I'll be managing my youngest son "D.J. Pringle" on November 3rd, 10th, and 17th.

Tomorrow its ALABAMA versus TENNESSEE!
ROLL TIDE

Be Blessed

~Percy

www.PercyPringle.com