About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Today In 1996 - The Boiler Room Brawl

On this date eleven years ago, in 1996, at The Gund Arena in Cleveland, Ohio; it was the memorable BOILER ROOM BRAWL with The Undertaker versus Mankind. That evening I turned on 'Taker giving Mankind the victory.

An interesting bit of trivia from that match was that we pre-taped the actual brawl in the boiler room the night before in an empty Gund Arena. When the PPV aired live, only the entrance into the boiler room and the exit as they fought towards and into the ring were live. The fight in the room was actually edited into the live event.

Below courtesy of YouTube is the event in three parts.






Have a great weekend!
Be Blessed.
~Percy
http://www.percypringle.com/


Click for Mobile, Alabama Forecast