About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Monday, January 08, 2007

THE NEWS IS GOOD !

Give thanks to The Lord for he is good, his love endures forever!
Psalm 106:1

Dianna and I met with her cancer doctor today, she is cancer free, and does not have to take any further chemotherapy or radiation treatments!

Prayer does work! Thank you all for your wonderful messages and prayers for my family.

Wake up Daniel!
Today is our youngest son Daniel's 20th birthday. No words are necessary...
It would have also been "The King" Elvis Presley's birthday too.


Friday, January 5th marked the 15th anniversary of the death of one of my best friends, Ralph Pulley. It seems like yesterday. We'll never forget him!

WWE comes to the area on Sunday January 21st in Biloxi, MS; and on Tuesday January 23rd here in Mobile. Looking forward again to visiting with my extended family.

Be Blessed!
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com