About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

My Family Thanks You All

I said... God, I hurt.
And God said... I know.
I said... God I cry a lot.
And God said... that is why I gave you tears.
I said... God, I am so depressed.
And God said... that is why I gave you sunshine.
I said... God, life is hard.
And God said... that is why I gave you loved ones.
I said... God my loved one died.
And God said... so did mine.
I said... it is such a loss.
And God said... I saw mine nailed to the cross.
I said... God your loved one lives.
And God said... so does yours.
I said... where are they now?
And God said... Mine is on my right hand,
And yours is in the light.
I said... God it hurts.
And God said... I know.

On behalf of my family and myself, I would like
to thank you all for the thoughts and prayers
during the past year for my brother.
He doesn't hurt anymore...
~Percy