About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Frightening Deja Vu...

It was just two weeks ago that I wrote about my wife Dianna's mastectomy in 2001, following breast cancer diagnosis. I asked that all of the Ladies have their yearly mammograms, and for you guys to remind them of it.

Well... today Dianna had her yearly mammogram and we are very concerned about the results. Her physician found a suspicious spot on the x-ray and a needle biopsy is the next step. Please keep her in your prayers. This just can't be happening to us again!

Notwithstanding, brother "bubba's" continuing fight with the dreaded desease.

I have always considered all of you that visit here regularly a part of my extended family.
I apreciate you all!
God Bless.
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com