About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Monday, April 28, 2008

Photos By Plowboy Kurt...

My extinguished webmaster "Plowboy" Kurt Nielsen recently mailed me copies of a few photos he took while he was here in Mobile during the Gulf Coast Wrestlers Reunion. The pic above shows The Pringle Threesome of, yours truly, "Marvelous" Marcel Pringle, and "The Future Legend" D.J. Pringle.
Here's "The Plowboy" paying his annual respects at the gravesite of "The Pascagoula Plowboy" Stan Frazier, also known as "Uncle Elmer." "Tiny" is buried at the National Cemetery in Biloxi, MS.
Kurt posing with a true ring legend, "The Great Mephisto" Frankie Cain.
Son D.J., standing with Frankie. Many regular visitors here know that Frankie gave me the name Percy Pringle in 1978. It was a pleasure introducing Daniel as a second generation Pringle.
D.J. chatting with local Gulf Coast wrestler/promoter Richard "Mountainman" Bailey.
Be Blessed.
~Percy



Click for Mobile, Alabama Forecast