About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Remembering Two Legends... The Pringles...

The wrestling world remembers the passing of two Legends on this date...
"Classy" Fred Blassie died on this date in 2005.

The Junkyard Dog passed away on this date in 1998.
We'll never forget them and all of our brothers and sisters who entertained us through the years, now gone before us.

One week ago today, I had the proud opportunity to manage my son D.J. Pringle, for the very first time. D.J. was a 2006 graduate of our now closed GULF SOUTH WRESTLING TRAINING CENTER, and has certainly been paying his dues on the Gulf Coast Independent scene as of late.
I will be in D.J. and his partner Damian Levaye's corner again one week from tonight, June 9th, at the Creek Indian Reservation in Atmore, Alabama. Former WWE Superstars Rikishi, and Grandmaster Sexxay - Brian Christopher are also on the program; including Rikishi's up and coming sons "The Samoan Soldiers" and much, much more. If you live in the area this is one you don't want to miss!
Have a great weekend.
Be Blessed!
~Percy