About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Monday, October 17, 2005

Here We Go Again...

I know there's a bunch of folks along The Gulf Of Mexico this morning that are experiencing a sick feeling in the pits of their stomachs, as news of Tropical Storm Wilma makes the headlines. I can certainly appreciate their feelings. We have been put through the test over and over this year. I understand that gas prices are already on the rise, with just the threat of Wilma entering The Gulf. All we can do is watch, wait, prepare, and pray.

On a somewhat brighter note, The Alabama Crimson Tide are ranked #5 in The Associated Press polls this morning, behind Georgia, Virginia Tech, Texas, and USC. We had a rough go with Ole Miss this past weekend. Our eyes are now focused on The Tennessee Volunteers this Saturday. The Tide have not beaten The Vols in Tuscaloosa since 1930.

It's going to be a very busy week for me, and my new endeavor GULF SOUTH WRESTLING. It has always been my goal to bring my experience that I have earned in wrestling through the years back home. I guess I should have been careful for what I wished for, because another one of my dreams is coming true. Along with three partners, our corporation will debut at Mobile's GREATER GULF STATE FAIR next week, on October 25th, 26th, and 27th. I consider this project to be a marathon, not a sprint. We will do it right, or not at all. To say that I am proud to present the finest independent brand of sports entertainment in our area, is an understatement.

Have a good Monday, and a even better week.
God Bless.
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com